I like this (2) I use this (1)
What is ScopeMaster?
ScopeMaster® is an intelligent software requirements analyser, it reads user stories like a human and performs time-consuming analysis work for you. It parses, interprets, tests, cross-references, sizes and then reports on many aspects of your user stories. It will find potential problems such as: ambiguities, duplicates, omissions, inconsistencies and complexities. ScopeMaster® will find, and help you fix, typically 30 – 60% of all requirements issues, which is approximately 10% of all project defects. ScopeMaster® is also the first technology ever to automate functional sizing from requirements.
Want to try some alternative tools?
- Reads, analyses and tests requirements, in seconds.
- Requires no set up / training
- Finds defects in requirements in seconds
- Estimates functional size in two ISO standards (COSMIC FP and IFPUG uAFP)
- Generates positive and negative test scenarios.
- Teaches users to write better user stories.
- Is about 20x faster at finding requirements defects than if done manually.
- Is about 10x faster at determining functional size.
- Finds omitted requirements, solving one of the biggest problems on software.
- Facilitates the re-use of requirements
- Has a REST api
- Cloud only, currently no on-prem version.
- Limited to analysing user stories written in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Few collaboration features.